April 5, 2009

Looking Through Old Photos


I love reminiscing about our past vacations, but don't do it enough. It wasn't until my daughter asking me to see our old Disneyland photos that I started going through our old vacations photos. This was taken in 2008 when we went to Yellowstone National Park. I've only had my DSLR for a month and knew very little about post processing. I didn't save the original because there was no space on the computer and I didn't buy (and still have not) a portable hard drive.... Anyways, I used a new action I downloaded from coffee shop, a b/w vintage treatment. I think it works well with how I feel about the photo.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM  

Hi………….
Thanks for Your great information , I like it !!!!

Is any one give info releted to cosmetic surgery Burun estetiği ??

Hello all Dr.Yakupavsar one of best Op.Dr in cosmetic surgery. His company name Yakup Avsar. the very famous compnay releted to plastic surgery & cosmetic surgery etc..... One best think this person is doing most of the turkey Actor and actress plastic surgery and nose surgery and cosmetic surgery .

you must take advice form him related to this matter. for the better know you contact this address www.yakupavsar.com/burun-estetigi.html
Mardin Ebulula Street Violet Street Number: 1
Akatlar / Istanbul (Bjk College Behind) pin-304080
Burun estetigi

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog! I am a freelance photographer, serving in the Cache Valley area, specializing in babies and children. I am currently offering free sessions for families, seniors, children, and engagements. Email me at acannonphotography@gmail.com for more information.

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP