November 8, 2009

The S Kids

These 2 are our downstairs neighbors, bless them, I bet they put up with a lot of our nonsense...

But I was very happy to shoot them yesterday since I knew them already and was hoping that the session will go smoothly.

Mr. A was VERY cooperative even though he really wanted to go play on the playground.





Ms. F on the other hand did not want to look at me or smile, no matter what I did. However, I did manage to get a few adorable shots of her. I love dimples!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog! I am a freelance photographer, serving in the Cache Valley area, specializing in babies and children. I am currently offering free sessions for families, seniors, children, and engagements. Email me at acannonphotography@gmail.com for more information.

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP