January 29, 2011

Kelly Moore Bag

2 posts in one day, say what???

We e-filed our tax returns yesterday. We are always in a hurry to do it because of the refund. R is using the refund to pay for Geology field camp this summer and I am getting photography gears. On the top of my list: a Kelly Moore bag and a 60mm macro lens.

I LOVE these Kelly Moore bags! Cute, stylish AND functional! Kelly even has videos of herself introducing each bags and explaining different features.









The B-hobo bag in Walnut is the one I'm eyeing, I can't wait until the IRS deposit money into the account so I can buy one!!! But too bad they are not shipping until March, I really love the color so I'll have to keep waiting.

5 comments:

Yüz Germe October 26, 2012 at 4:13 AM  

you should get much more vigilance because you furthermore cut into into the enterprise locality with your Blog.
Yüz Germe

Unknown October 29, 2012 at 4:38 AM  

Posted by: reklama | February 16, 2011 11:15 AM
There is visibly a bundle to identify about this. I think you made certain good points in features also.
Kızlık zarı

Unknown November 26, 2012 at 4:34 AM  

Its so sad to hear.. Six years is very long time.hope you had nice experiences since you started blogging.
travesti

livingstorage May 20, 2013 at 1:36 AM  

so cute photographs..
Ottoman beds

Unknown July 1, 2013 at 3:39 AM  

Generally say u this kinds of post are likeable or interesting post.
Miami
Chrysler

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog! I am a freelance photographer, serving in the Cache Valley area, specializing in babies and children. I am currently offering free sessions for families, seniors, children, and engagements. Email me at acannonphotography@gmail.com for more information.

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP